(only applicable to Anthony James of London models which have digital functions)
To Set Time
- Press C three times to enter Time Settings Mode, ‘Second’ flash,
- Press D to set seconds,
- Press B, ‘Minute flash’, press D to set minute,
- Press B, ‘Hour’ flash, press D to set hour (12/24 time format),
- Press B, ‘Date’ flash, press D to set date,
- Press B, ‘Month’ flash, press D to set month,
- Press B, ‘Day’ flash, press D to set day,
- Press C to exit Setting Mode.
To Use the Stopwatch Function
- Press C to enter Stopwatch Mode.
- Press D to start.
- Press D again to stop.
- Press B to reset.
- Press C to exit Stopwatch Mode.
To Set Alarm
- Press C twice to enter Alarm Mode, ‘Hour’ flash,
- Press D to set hour,
- Press B, ‘Minute’ flash, press D, to set minute,
- Press C to exit Alarm Mode.
- When the alarm sounds, press B to stop it. Press B and D together to turn the alarm on or off.
What/How the Watches Display
- 12/24 Time Format : It is 12-hour clock when ‘A’ or ‘P’ appears. 24-hour clock when digits from 13 to 24 appear.
- Alarm : Hold B
- Month and Date : Hold D
- Watch Light : Press A